Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Pages


The Who's who Zoo

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Countdown begins (actually passed half way)

Well, my wife has just passed 21 weeks. Next week is the big scan, and in the beginning of her pregnancy I was very afraid, paranoid and so forth, but I have eased my way into this pregnancy thing.

We have bought most of what we need for the little one, but you still feel as though some things are missing, like you just dont have enough! I know, I must save some things for others to buy at the baby shower, but what if they dont get the things we need or want? Okay, now Im just being full of nonsense....we can always swap, right?

So, according to stats my baby is 30cm and weighs the same as a stapler (small one). Who knew...now I cant stop holding my stapler! go figure! So, whats next for us? Well, baby should be able to hear our voices by now, so I guess I will be talking to to the wife's belly tonight (and every other night). Its as though we dont care how foolish we act when we are around pregnant women, newborn babies or toddlers, cause we make the strangest faces, weirdest sounds and so many other child like things.

So, with only 19 weeks to go, a bedroom mat to search for, and a thousand endless, sleepless nights, I best get ready for all of this. I cant wait to see the scan next week, I think he'll have my eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment